Seven Facts About Creation!
1. God created all of creation: The first sentence in the Bible clearly states, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” He created everything in six days and called in good. On the seventh day He rested from all of His works. NKJV
2. Since He created everything, it all belongs to Him: Psalms 24: 1, 2 The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, The world and those who dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the waters. NKJV
3. All of creation shows forth God’s splendor: The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech. And night unto night reveals knowledge. There is no speech nor language where their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth and their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun which is like a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoices like a strong man to run its race. Its rising is from one end of heaven and its circuit to the other end; and there is nothing hidden from its heat. NKJV
4. God has placed man to have dominion over the works of His hands: Psalms 8: 6-8 You have made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet, All sheep and oxen— Even the beasts of the field, the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea that pass through the paths of the seas. NKJV
5. The earth hangs on nothing: Job 27: 6 He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing. NKJV Isn’t that amazing? The sun, the earth, the moon, all the planets and all the stars float effortlessly, hanging on nothing, and yet never collide. God has ordained them, he has set everything into motion and maintains the course of orbit of it all.
6. All of creation will be shaken at the coming of the Son of Man: “And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken. NKJV
7. The attributes of God are seen in His creation: For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. 24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. NKJV